Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014: Week 13: Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Wanted

Genre: Comedy, Adventure

Main Players: Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell, Tina Fey and of course Kermit and Piggy and all. 

General Gist: The Muppets decide to go back on tour and get caught up with the wrong tour manager while Kermit is mistaken for a "bad" frog.

Tiff's Take:
I want to start with letting you know that the Muppets aren't my thing.  They have never been my thing.  Even when I was younger.  Originally I was going to let my husband take my kids to this because it looked too unappealing to me and because he actually likes them.  But it just so turned out that I found myself with a weekend alone with my kids and nothing to do.  So The Muppets it was.  Ugh.

One thing that saved me with this movie was the funny actors in it.  At least I hoped.  They weren't as funny as they should have been.  So I guess they didn't really make it that much better.  Honestly, I don't really have a lot to say about this movie.  I didn't find it all that funny or entertaining and I almost fell asleep at one point.  My kids seemed to enjoy it enough but even they didn't think it was exceptional.  My 5 year old asked how much longer after only about 45 minutes in.

Unless you're a fan of the Muppets, I wouldn't bother seeing this unless your kids make you.

Tiff's Rate: Rent It

Preview: Just catching up on all our reviews.  A few more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment