Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bonus Review: Jack and Jill

Well, this will be short and sweet. I took the family to see Jack and Jill last week (or the week before maybe.) This is the movie with Adam Sandler and Katie Holmes (no chemistry what so ever). Adam plays the husband and then a twin sister to the husband. The twin sister comes to visit, and over stays her welcome. There was really no development of the story, it just sort of "started". The character development was not there at all, everything just sort of happened. Honestly, I thought this movie was kind of stupid. There was really no plot, no real story line and no real anything. However, my 11 year old son laughed so much and so infectiously during this movie I found myself laugh/crying at him.

So I guess this movie was geared towards those 11-14 year old boys of the world. Burps, farts, falls and stupidity galore. I say boys, but my 14 year old daughter and her friend seemed to kind of like it as well.

Basically, a good family movie, if you want to see your kids laugh and enjoy some family time, but rent it..save a little money.

No comments:

Post a Comment