Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 4: No Strings Attached

So we're now on week 4 of our little "project". We saw No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. Another Natalie Portman movie in one month. Again, I can't say that she disappointed me. Both her and Ashton were really good and had great chemistry together. It was a light, fun movie. It was just your classic romantic comedy. It had funny moments, touching moments and lovey moments. It was pretty predictable but entertaining nonetheless.

As far as the story goes, like I said it was pretty predictable. Although, I wish they would have gone into a little more detail about why Natalie's character had such a commitment issue. But I guess the whole point in these kinds of movies is to keep it light. And it was.

I always forget how much I like Ashton Kutcher. In my mind I think he's an okay actor and a good looking guy but nothing special. When I see him in a movie I realize he's a really decent actor and really pretty hot. Because of a lot of sex scenes you get to see a lot of him too. So that's nice.

I really enjoyed the supporting actors too. Mindy Kaling (from The Office) and Jake Johnson (who played one of Ashton's friends) were really funny. There were really a lot of laugh out loud moments. It was a pretty vocal audience and you could tell everyone was enjoying it.

To sum it up: funny, predictable and plenty of eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment