Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 7: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

As Deb said, we went to see Justin Bieber: Never Say Never because of my nieces.  I'll admit I wasn't really objected to it.  I mean, come on.  Hasn't every girl had her own version of Justin Bieber?  Mine came in the form of New Kids On The Block.  When I was twelve I went to my first concert and saw NKOTB in Seattle.  We drove all the way from Montana specifically for the concert.  My mom and my aunt took me and my cousin.  We jumped up and down and screamed the whole time.  I think my aunt was actually reading a book with ear plugs in. 

We could have used ear plugs at this movie.  It's amazing how crazy girls can get.  Deb was not exaggerating when she said the girls at the movie were acting like they were actually at a concert.  Screaming, jumping up and down, randomly yelling "I love you Justin Bieber".  During any other movie I would have been thoroughly annoyed.  People who talk, let alone scream, during a movie is one of my all time biggest pet peeves.  But I expected it at this movie and this movie wasn't really for my benefit so I just enjoyed the experience and pretended like I was twelve again. (Minus the screaming)

As far as the movie itself goes, it was very entertaining.  Although I don't really think a man would think so.  I think you would have had to be a twelve year old girl at some point in your life to enjoy it. I always enjoy hearing the story of people's lives.  It's amazing what some people can accomplish.  Especially at such a young age.  The movie was basically how Justin Bieber became the phenom that he is today.  The movie was leading up to his sell out concert at Madison Square Gardens.  I liked how the movie kept going back in the past while they were leading up to the days before the big event. 

Well, it may not have been my choice for our movie this week but I had a good time.

To Sum it up: Fascinating, fun and really, really loud.    

No comments:

Post a Comment