Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 10: I am number four

This week we say I am number four. It was a sci-fi flick, which usually aren't a first pick for me, but my mom was in town and wanted to see it, so hey! why not? I was surpisingly impressed. I was even more excited when at the end of the movie I found out it has a sequel , and there were books! I love to read as much as I like movies so...YEAH!!

The whole premise of the movie was pretty cool. A group of 9 "aliens" (for lack of a better word) find themselves living on earth, and they are being hunted by a group of bad "aliens". The group of 9 need to find eachother to strengthen their powers....but 3 are already dead. SO...I didn't make that sound exciting, or thrilling or anything, but the set-up for the whole story line is cool.

The main actor, Alex Pettyfer, is new to me. I liked him. I also liked two of the female roles Teresa Palmer, who is number six, and Dianna Agron. They looked a lot a like, but Teresa Palmer plays the bad ass, and Dianna Agron the love interest.

I am really excited to see where this series goes, and will be getting the books so I don't have to wait.

Overall I would recommend this movie, I think it may get better as it goes," which often isn't the case. Be prepared for a few scares, a little bit of shoot "em up, and some out there moments.

See you next week! Stay tuned for our next giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment