Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 21: Pirates of the Caribbean 4

This week we went to "Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides", starring Johnny Depp, and Penelope Cruz. I haven't seen any of the 3 previous "Pirates" movies, but was told it didn't matter.. and it didn't. The story line may have had a few references to the previous movies, but I didn't feel lost, or that I was missing some great detail.

I was shockingly surprised how much I liked this movie. Johnny Depp is often an "ify" actor for me, Penelope Cruz is as well...but I really liked them in this movie. The movie was extremely entertaining, and had a lot of funny parts. The story line stayed active, as did the supporting actors.

I was also quite impressed with all the supporting roles, and how well the story line all fit together. I guess I never really had an interest in seeing the movies, but think I will try and watch the previous 3 now.

Short and sweet this week. But all in all a great movie to go see to enjoy your afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment