Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 38: I Don't Know How She Does It

This past week we saw I Don't Know How She Does It with Sarah Jessica Parker.  It was pretty good but nothing super special.  There were some funny parts and it had good actors in it but it wasn't a real memorable movie.

Sarah Jessica Parker fit the role of the working mom trying to juggle life.  Although maybe I've seen too many Sex and the City episodes to think she plays a good investment whatever she was.  And I kept thinking it was set in NYC for the same reason.  The other roles were played by Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan with smaller roles by Christina Hendricks, Kelsey Grammer and Busy Philipps.  They all were good but no one really stood out.  Even Pierce Brosnan who usually plays stronger roles was a little washed out.

As far as the plot, I could totally relate as a working mom.  Obviously, the movie was a little exaggerating than what I think happens in real life but still relevant. 

Overall, I thought it was decent and entertaining for a night but nothing to write home about.

To Sum it up: Pretty funny but didn't leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment