Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 23: Kung Fu Panda 2

Well, this week was kids week for us. We went to Kung Fu Panda 2 with our kids. I have not seen the first Kung Fu Panda. There were a few references to the first one, an I am sure some back story, but it was very enjoyable regardless. I actually think I enjoyed it more than some of the other movies I have seen recently.

It's hard for me to give credit to the "actors" in an animated film, but as I was watching I thought about how amazing the writers and artists were for this movie. The writing was quite witty and I found myself laughing and smiling many times. I didn't get bored (as some kids' movies tend to cause me to be) and I enjoyed the story line. The animation was pretty cool. It was if the characters were actually living animals at times, their mannerisms came out in the "drawings".

My two youngest really enjoyed the movie, my 14 year old didn't. I think it was a great family movie and would recommend it for all.

I hope everyone has a great week! Looking to do a giveaway soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment