Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 22: The Hangover II

Wow, I can't believe we are on week 22! This year is flying by, almost to the half way point. Well, as Tiff already posted, we say The Hangover II. I did see The Hangover and let me tell you, that was one of the funniest movies I have seen! Like this movie, it has a lot of crude humor, and nudity, and kind of out of control crass situations. I think the downfall, was the fact that I saw The Hangover and because it was so good, I wanted this one to match it...

The premise behind this movie was basically the same, bachlor party gone bad. The thing about the first one, was all the situations were so "real" In this sequel, that situations seemed a little far fetched, not so believable. The humor was there, and I did enjoy the actors Bradley Cooper (one of my favorite hotties) Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis. Zach did make the funny more funny, and unfortunately, I think really he was the only funny one. I did not like Ken Jeong in this one, (or the first one) and he kind of got on my nerves...and he played a much bigger role in this movie so I wasn't as impressed.

Really, the whole suite theatre experience was the cool part of this movie for me. I would highly recommend if you haven't tried a movie suite experience do it! It was pretty cool to have comfy seats, wait service and drinks all while watching a movie! I will definately be patronizing that theater again!

As far as the movie...I did laugh, I was glad I was with my brother and sister and people my age and not my mom and dad. (even at 40 some things just aren't comfortable around your parents!) It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was light hearted and fun. Best quote: "My uncle once saw an albino polar bear"

If you want some laughs go see it, but don't expect it to compare to the first, you will be let down! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment